10. I have a lot to say
- Well that’s a given! You think? How many times has a writer/blogger ever admitted to not having a lot to say. Blogs are such a wonderful vehicle for the “chatty Kathy”, wannabe writer types to have the opportunity to creatively express their thoughts, expertise, and whimsy with an audience that is willing to take notice.
9. I love to write
- Another given that does not need much explanation or elaboration. I love to write. Enough said! I love to share what I think and know best by using words. If my words mean something to someone or anyone out there, then I want my words to count. I also pride myself on being extremely fast at typing and love hearing the sound of the keyboard keys working away, transferring my verbose style of writing onto this blog.
8. I want to share my “funny” world with you
- If sharing is caring, then I care a lot about my readers. Yes, I am aware of the fact that this sounds corny with a slight touch of creepy. In my everyday life, I often find myself bouncing around the funniest thoughts in my head, but then forget to put them in writing or share it with someone. For those that can identify, this blog’s for you! 🙂
7. A great way to stay connected…
- Not just with my readers, but in the ever expanding world of “Social Media”. Raise your hand if you have a Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter account. Ya, I thought so. 😉
6. Seems easy enough
- Writing a book, now that’s a challenge. Managing a blog, piece of cake right? Time will tell.
5. My affinity for all things Norman Reedus/Daryl Dixon and Robin Thicke needs to be expressed
- Yes sir and Amen! I’ll take the redneck with a crossbow and add a triple “thicke” milkshake. Come on down to the yard boys!!! Hehehe 😉
4. It would be so awesome and cool to find that there are readers out there that can relate to my blog
- As a young lass growing up, I didn’t think there was anyone else out there that I could even remotely relate to or identify with. I’m sure most of us felt that way at some point or another. If I could put a chuckle and a smile on a reader’s face or “make their day” because they could relate to something that I wrote, then this blog was worth it. 🙂
3. To give my poor husband/loved one a break!
- A blog is the next best thing than that of the tired and tuned out ears of our beloved best friends, spouses/husbands, partners, family members and the like. So, save the tired ears and sanity of our loved ones and go start a blog!
2. To make money?
- I end this reason with a question mark simply because I sure hope and cross my fingers that I can at least earn some sort of revenue from this blog. I am a stay at home mom for crying out loud. I want to be able to contribute too while doing something that I enjoy.
1. It gives me a way to overuse exclamation marks and smiley faces!!! 😉
- Not much follow up to this top reason is needed. Just continue to follow my blog and posts and you will soon see this to be a true fact! 🙂